Sunday, July 28, 2013

123 - Domino Effect

Listen here.

Bitter Cup: Vanessa Antiopa socks crashed and burned. I tried five times, and failed. 

Brewing: Two parts: first, I talk about knitting malaise, cumulative stress and what might be wrong with my knitting. Part Two: Ben talks to Denise about her fear of knitting. 

Taste: I review The Knitted Slipper Book: Slippers and House Shoes for the Entire Family by Katie Startzman. I mentioned Amazon's dynamic pricing, which you can read about here. 

Chai: I visited a new (to me) yarn shop, Twisted. I love this place! Nice people, nice yarn, cool space. I purchased Hiya Hiya circular needles and like them almost as much as Chaiogoos. 

Sofa: Project Runway is back and better than ever! Also, check out a Netflix exclusive, Orange is the New Black.

Wired: Swell is an app that finds you interesting things to listen to, from news to podcasts to TED talks and more. It is currently only available for iOS, but the creators are reportedly working on an Android version.


Events: I'm going to Oregon Flock and Fiber. Are you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment